Picture taking, Memory making, fun-loving sometimes crazy moment capturing girl! Life isnt about how you survive the storm.... its about how you dance in the rain!
Monday, November 15, 2010
As you can see I love taking a variety of pictures and would love to take some of you! You never know what a picture means until that person is gone. Capture every memory you can so you can always look back and smile. Never have any regrets. Live like there is no tomorrow. If you would llike to have some pictures made please contact me and we will set up a time that is best for you! If not please just enjoy the pictures I have taken or a FEW I have taken so far.... May God Bless you and your family and may you never miss a moment or a smile from someone you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















































No comments:
Post a Comment