Picture taking, Memory making, fun-loving sometimes crazy moment capturing girl! Life isnt about how you survive the storm.... its about how you dance in the rain!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Why I take Pictures!
The reason why I take pictures is 4 Years ago today God called an amazing woman to Heaven. When I came to her funeral services I brought a few pictures I had taken and framed for the family and to my surprise they were the ONLY pictures there! It broke my heart. Everyone wanted copies of the pictures for themselves, which was no problem for me to get done. 9 cents to me for a picture is priceless to someone else. Capturing every smile every moment that we can look back and remember the good times, the smiles, and the memories at that time and what that person did. Something you may not see at that present time you can look back at the pictures and see things that make you smile. I LOVE to make people smile and I LOVE my family. Although they may get tired of the camera in their face at all times they do appreciate the pictures that I get and send to them and let them see how happy everyone is. That certain smile you want to capture and never forget. The first date, the wedding, the engagement, the first home, the first child, as the family grows, Catch it all in a picture and keep it forever. One day we wont be here and pictures can share with our family the past that we left behind. You never know how much one little picture can change the world for one person. I pray that you never miss a thing and always take time to share a smile, a hug, a laugh... Your all with your family and friends. You never know what someone is going through and how a simple smile, wave. how are you doing can change everything that they are going through. Open you mind and arms to the world around you and let other see God through you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well said girl!!
ReplyDelete