Picture taking, Memory making, fun-loving sometimes crazy moment capturing girl! Life isnt about how you survive the storm.... its about how you dance in the rain!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Truly Blessed
Everyday I wake up to a life that a few years back I could only dream of. I am a wife, mother, daughter, aunt sister, friend and more. I have the best family around to back me up in anyway. You dont realize how good you have things until one day they are gone. We arent promised tomorrow that is for sure so we should live life to the fullest while we are on earth. God is teaching me patients everyday. I want to be pregnant so bad and have decided to just stop begging and start being patient because I know God is in control not me! So I thought I had learn some patients until I came to a yellow light today and was waiting to turn I was saying to myself come on cars let me turn come on and guess what? The light turned red and I mumbled under my breath that figures and I have to laugh cause it was like God spoke and said be patient even with the little things. Well the light turn green and I had to wait for some cars and I turned into Sonic. It was raining to being nice I decided to park close to the building, No parking spot so.. I drove on around and back to the red light to try again. The red light was yellow again and I said to myself okay God I HEAR YOU, so I waited patiently until the light turn green ha ha Again I had to wait for a long line of cars and the light turn yellow again and I said COME ON then I laughed and said Fine God I am listening and put my car in park and said when it is time let me know. The light turn green no traffic was coming so I turned into Sonic. I road to the end and thought to myself all that waiting and I still dont have a parking spot and at the very end there was one waiting on me. WoW God sure does have a sense of humor and loves showing me when I am not doing things he way he would have me to do them! So.... I have decided to me a little more patient and know that God Does have a plan for me and things WILL work out when they are suppose to and all I have to do is enjoy what I have right now and make the time last as long as I can. I hope that this story can touch someone else that is going through something too and God keeps telling you to be patient it is for a reason so as hard as it may be. BE PATIENT! because being impatient isnt gonna get you anywhere and when you least expect it you will see he was working things out for you all along. :) May God give you patients and understanding in all that you do. Thank him on a daily bases because you ARE alive and breathing because of him and him only. Thank him for the bad things not just the good. Pray all day long keep that phone line open dont pray just because you need something or want something. You've heard people say well all we can do is pray... That should be the first thing that you do! Praise him in a storm because he will take care of you! :) Okay sorry Have a great rainy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment